Lots of Space
Lots of Space
Who We Are
- We are here just for you! On the campground itself we offer a city-free environment. Listen to the whispers of the breeze in the Montana Fir trees, and the babbling of the spring fed creek. There is NO highway noise here! You can enjoy your vacation with your entire family, knowing you, your children, and your pets are welcome here with us.
- While you are vacationing, the necessities of life do happen. We have complete laundry facilities, showers, and a small convenience store for those last minute emergencies.
- We have the largest playground in the area for the kids. A complete structure of a "Western Town" and playground equipment for their imaginations. No more, "I'm bored".
- Our spring fed creek provides swimming, crawdad capture and release, fishing, and canoeing for kids of all ages.
- Wireless Internet is available at all sites.
Our Services and Rates
|Grinnell/Avalanche (Basic Service)||$50||$285|
|Grinnell/Avalanche (Linen Service)||$65||$375|
|Grinnell/Avalanche Extra Person||$7||$15|
|Glacier (Full Service)||$110||$650|
|Glacier Extra Person||$12||$55|
|Full RV Hookup||$31||$170|
|Partial RV Hookup||$28||$160|
|RV Extra Person Over 12 Years Old *||$5||$16|
There is no charge for 1 or 2 small pets at the Daily or Weekly rate, if your stay is less 2 weeks. After two (2) weeks, the charge is $.75 a day or $4.50 a week per pet. If you have cats, and they do not leave your RV, then there is no charge. There are no discounts on the Weekly rate. It is already discounted from the daily rate for seven days.
Rates do NOT include the 7% Accommodations tax. We are happy to offer AAA, Good Sam, and FMCA members a 10% discount.
* Rate includes 2 Adults.
Rocky Mountain "Hi" RV Park wants you to relax and enjoy the Montana outdoors. Sightseeing, hiking, fishing, and winter sports are just a few ways to enjoy it. Come and see what is in our backyard!